Welcome to the Project Peacefulgame WikiEdit
A wiki all about Project Peacefulgame, a indie survival game made by two guys.
This will have official updates from the devs, and a place for the community to discuss their theories.
Take a look through the pages, speculate on the story, etc!
About Project PeacefulgameEdit
Project Peacefulgame is a indie survival game made by two guys, which focuses on a bit of magic, building, dungeon-crawling, and more.
It will feature RPG elements (mana, large dungeons, etc), while also being more realistic. Gameplay will consist of gathering loot from dungeons, farming, mining, etc.
Currently added things include:
- A decent sized map
- Building houses
- Day/night cycle
- Between October and November 2015: Multiplayer is pretty much perfectly stable, the final map is being developed, and generally the game is starting to feel game-y.
- Sometime in April 2015: Multiplayer decently stable, saving and loading added, new maps, and a proper inventory/crafting/health system! Starting to feel closer to a completed game.
- 8/23/2014: Fixing multiplayer, trying to find a new saving/loading system because the old one just wouldn't work right in multiplayer.
- 8/21/2014: Multiplayer isn't so stable anymore, the saving/loading system is almost done, and there's a load of new building parts and a new map!
- 8/18/2014: Multiplayer is fairly stable, and CliffracerX is working on a saving/loading system.
- 8/14/2014: Multiplayer is nearly done!
- Official site (not done yet)
- Upcoming features
- Controls and settings